- 2 cups raw broccoli, chopped small
- 1/2 cup cooked chickpeas
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked overnight or boiled for 30 minutes
- 13 raw almonds, soaked overnight or boiled for 30 minutes
- a pinch of salt
- a pinch of pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1/2 tbsp ground flaxseeds
- 1 1/2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 tbsp parsley (I used some I had frozen)
- 1/4 tbs x 2 onion powder
- 1/2 cup of warm water
- sliced raw almonds
- 1/2 avocado, diced
In a bowl, add the broccoli and the garbanzo beans.
Sauce: Add all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
Add the sauce in the bowl with the broccoli and garbanzo beans and mix well. Then add the avocado, cranberries and almonds, and mix again.