- 2 handfuls of vegan macaroni
- 1 cup of chopped broccoli florets
- 3 white mushrooms
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 bunch of dandelion greens, chopped
- 1/2 cup toasted hulled pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 grated vegan Parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1-2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch of salt (to taste)
- Pumpkin seeds
- Hemps seeds
Put the macaroni and the mushrooms (cut in slices) in a pot with boiling water, and cook for 6-8 minutes (see cooking instructions on the package of the pasta).
Drain the macaroni and the mushrooms and put in a bowl, add the broccoli florets, and the avocado cut in deices.
For the sauce: Put all ingredients in a blender and blend until the sauce becomes smooth.
Add the desired sauce on the macaroni and then add the desired toppings 🙂