- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1 cup of broccoli
- 1/2 cup of peas (or as desired)
- sprinkled crushed red pepper (optional)
- 1 cup of Crimini mushrooms
- 1 cup of raw cashews (soaked overnight/soaked 1 hour in boiled water)
- 3/4 of water
- 2 garlic cloves peeled
- 1/2 tbsp of lemon concentrate
- a dice of onion (optional)
- 2 tbsp + 2 tsp of nutritional yeast
- 2 tsp of raw pine nuts
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1/4 tsp dried rosemary
- 2 tsp basil
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
Preheat oven at 450ºF. Cut the spaghetti squash in half lengthwise, remove all the seeds, spread a bit of avocado oil on the top of the spaghetti squash, and place it on an oven tray covered with parchment paper. Put the tray in the oven for about 50 min. After 50 minutes, remove the tray from the oven and with a fork scrape out the spaghetti squash. Place the spaghetti squash back in the oven for another 10-15 minutes (until cooked).
While the spaghetti squash is cooking, preheat a pan over medium heat and fry the mushrooms. Cook until golden. Once golden, add the garlic and let it golden. Then, turn off the stove.
To make the sauce, put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until the sauce is smooth.
Finally, scrape out the spaghetti squash from the “shell” and place it in a big bowl. Then add the broccoli, cooked peas, and mushroom, and add as many Alfredo sauce as you desire. You can sprinkle with crushed red pepper for a spicy twist.